- This event has passed.
31 May, 2017 @ 12:30 - 2 June, 2017 @ 14:00
Challenges are global – so are the solutions!
The inaugural conference was held in Hong Kong in February 2016 and the conference in 2017 will follow-up on the close collaborations between important global players in the field.
The conference will run from May 31 to June 2, 2017 (lunch to lunch), and invited participants come from academia, authorities, industries and NGO:s.
The conference is planned by the newly formed centre of excellence within global food safety together with collaborators around the world. The new centre, Joint Centre of Excellence in Food Safety, is founded by the four universities: Lund University, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, National Food Institute – Technical University of Denmark, and University of Bologna.
- Challenge: Do we get what we are paying for? Food authenticity and food fraud
- Challenge: Can we prioritize? Burden of disease from food
- Challenge: Can we share? Open access and pre-competition solutions
- Challenge: Food is traded globally – packaging and logistics
- Challenge: Time and Quality
- Challenge: Consumer Trust
- Challenge: New Challenges for the Retailers and Sustainable food production
- Challenge: Antimicrobial resistance and microbial food safety