- This event has passed.
FoodNexus General Assembly June 2017
20 June, 2017 - 21 June, 2017
We welcome you to the FoodNexus General Assembly in Brussels!
Here, you can:
1) Get updated on FoodNexus Activities and benefits for partners
2) Key note speech by Dr. Gert Meijer, Chair of ETP Food for Life
3) Get progress reports from the 5 Ready-to-go projects
4) Discuss scenarios for FoodNexus beyond 2017
5) Participate in workshops on new initiatives
Target audience: FoodNexus partners
Social Event, June 20, 2017
20:00 – Drinks reception with finger food in “Evasion”-room
General Assembly, June 21, 2017
9:00-12:20 – Plenary session, including:
– FoodNexus beyond 2017
– Update regarding the five Ready-to-go projects
– Outcome of the matchmaking survey
– Key note speech by Dr. Gert Meijer, Chair of ETP Food for Life
12:20-13:20 – Lunch break
13:20-16:30 – Parallel workshops and plenary wrap-up
More information on the workshops is available here
Venue: Hotel Crowne Plaza – Le Palace, Brussels, 20-21 June 2017
More than 100 person are registered, however we do a few seats left. If you want participation have not registered yet, please contact Jeanineke Dahl Kristensen jkris @ food.ku.dk. We will need your name, position and affiliation.
– Partners only.
– Please note, each partner is welcome to register more persons, e.g. to be able to attend more workshops.
– If you are not a partner but wish to become so, contact your local FoodNexus centre.